At the beginning of March, the "Fachzentrum Radikalisierungsprävention in Vollzug und Straffälligenhilfe Sachsen-Anhalt" (FRaP) started an internal digital training series for employees of the penal system as well as of the state and independent criminal aid organizations. Together with the Landesverband für Kriminalprävention und Resozialisierung Sachsen-Anhalt e.V. and the Multikulturelles Zentrum Dessau e.V., we have compiled a catalog of online training courses from the areas of religiously based and right-wing extremist radicalization prevention and from the topic area of resocialization. The topics are based on a systematic survey of needs in the structures of the Saxony-Anhalt penal system and the criminal justice system.
A total of 12 workshops will be offered by the end of June 2021 on the following topics:
- Radicalization in social media
- Radicalization in the Context of Salafist and Jihadist Agitation
- Gender-specific factors in relation to radicalization
- Relatives and social environment
- New case contexts - origin and socialization
- Recognizing right-wing extremist radicalization
- Right-wing terrorism
- Conspiracy Ideologies
- Racism and right-wing extremism
- Religion as a resource
- Opportunities of transition management
- Radicalization prevention
FRaP is funded by the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth as part of the federal program "Democracy Live!" and with funds from the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Integration of the state of Saxony-Anhalt as part of the state program for democracy, diversity and cosmopolitanism.